What we do?
- We help people act with insight.
- We help companies grow from the inside.
- We help employees turn into thinkers.
We ignite thought
If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. Its peculiar character, too, is that no one possesses the less, because every other possesses the whole of it. He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.
on Patents and Freedom of Ideas
Acadinnet serves institutions of higher learning, industry, and the society-at-large through its Programs, Services, and Outreach activities. Our current programs, services, and outreach activities are dynamic and are expected to adapt to the changing needs of a global economy. It is based around the need to provide increased access to quality education.
- Acadinnet's current programs include the following:
- Lectures series (1) Insights in Science, (2) Intellectual Property Rights, and (3) Management Principles and Style.
- Brain-Stimulation Sessions on problem solving.
- Scientific Meetings (conferences, tutorials, workshops, etc.)
- Acadinnet's current services include the following:
- Mentoring of scientific and technical talent with a potential for innovation.
- Mentoring students to PhD programs in world-class universities.
- Superinternship is an abbreviated mentoring program where selected interns are mentored for a specific near-term technical role critical to a company's strategic plan.
- Executing Induction Programs for new S&T employees of R&D units and similar refresher programs for existing employees.
- Consulting in high-end software development; biotechnology R&D and intellectual property protection; conversion of basic research results into marketable products; managing innovation and invention development teams requiring multidisciplinary inputs.
- SWOT Analysis for institutions of higher learning.
- Business Analytics for large corporations.
ISBN 978-3-8484-2573-0, Paperback
The book is now on sale; see http://www.amazon.com/Reality-check-Indias-economic-growth/dp/3848425734
- Bera, R. K., The Essence of Quantum Computing, Part III â€“ Measurement and Interpretation, Advanced Computing & Communications, Vol. 02, Issue 02, 2018, pp. 7-31, (https://acc.digital/the-essence-of-quantum-computing-part-3-of-3-part-series/).
- Bera, R. K., The Essence of Quantum Computing, Part II â€“ Algorithms, Advanced Computing & Communications, Vol. 02, Issue 03, June 2018, pp. 24-50, https://acc.digital/the-essence-of-quantum-computing-3/
- Bera, R. K., The Essence of Quantum Computing, Part I â€“ Foundations, Advanced Computing & Communications, Vol. 02, Issue 02, March 2018, pp. 7-31, https://acc.digital/the-essence-of-quantum-computing/
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, AI powered society (September 28, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3256873
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Oppenheimer Quotes the Bhagavad Gita (July 17, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3215156 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3215156
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Non-Military Weapons of Mass Destruction (June 26, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3202832 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3202832
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Immigration: The Issue Before Trump (June 23, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3201506 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3201506